PDA

View Full Version : Quick testicle cancer question please respond

corwichnity
02-05-16, 17:55
I have had a testicle pain for over 2 months , now I was kicked in the testicles very hard by my daughter .... Even have burst vein spots on testicle .

I did see a go for a check up on this and found no lumps or enlargements and felt it was trauma from being kicked

Now firstly when it happen I was in agony needing a hot bath three times s day to help the pain which worked , the pain is still there but no where near as bad , and have days where I barely notice ( especially when distracted)

I had a testicle scan a year ago

My healthy anxiety says cancer but my brain says it was the kick in the nuts

My question is , does testicle cancer pain get better or easier as it goes along ? As I feel my pain is very very slowly going

Please help and relax my anxieties kind words appreciated

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Also it seems worse after moving or doing certain things , it was fine one day then got out of the car , felt a pull and it was as if I aggravated it again

In the morning first thing it's fines until i start being busy

Fishmanpa
02-05-16, 18:21
Owww! My daughter did that to me when she was about 3 years old (she's 22 now) and she still remembers me writing in pain and tossing my cookies on the living room floor! That sucker hurt for several months! Listen to your brain!

Positive thoughts

corwichnity
02-05-16, 18:52
Thanks , I know i should listen to my brain but unfortunately the power of health anxiety takes control .

Surely testicle cancer pain doesn't gradually improve does it ?

Josh1234
02-05-16, 20:23
How old are you? I had testicle pain for 6 weeks before I went to a doctor, it turned out it was from heavy squats at the gym. I'd say getting kicked in the junk could have definitely hurt something down there. If anything, get it checked out, you might have ripped something lol.

Kuatir
05-05-16, 16:42
Tumour pain doesn't go away and it gets progressively worse. So you're OK. It will get better, given time.