PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from USA

Ravenfenrir
02-05-16, 23:57
I am from America, but my great grandfather originated in Scotland, then moved to Ireland, boarded a ship which he jumped, and swam to new york. I have severe anxieties, in which I've been perscribed many medications, but I've found more solace hiking/walking in nature (plus a beer or two here and there helps as well). I am married, my wife is Spanish, but she along with myself, are drawn to my celtic roots. We hope to move to Scotland in the next five or so years, but we have no friends or contacts there, in honesty, most of my childhood friends are all dead or moved away, all I have is immediate family and my job. I'd like to make as many friends near the area as possible, so it's not quite so lonely when we finally make the move.
Blessings and best wishes to all!
Ravenfenrir

venusbluejeans
03-05-16, 00:04
Hiya Ravenfenrir and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: