PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

MomMathia
10-03-07, 00:53
Hello, my name is "MomMathia" but you can all call me Missy. I am 25 years old and have had severe panic disorder for the last year. Ive been getting a lot better but am still far from well. I currently live in Kansas US, but will one day be able to venture out of the country. I am just worried about venturing out of my home now though.

manmoor
10-03-07, 01:22
Hi Missy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kittykat
10-03-07, 14:45
hi there Missy,

Welcome to the site.

Take care

shirley xx

nomorepanic
10-03-07, 14:46
Hi Missy

A warm welcome aboard to you and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Piglet
10-03-07, 15:16
A big welcome to you :D

Piglet :flowers:

Pink Princess
10-03-07, 15:58
hey welcome to the site missy, we spoke in chatroom. good to see you are settling in. take good care. speak soonx x x x

trac67
14-03-07, 12:01
Hi Missy,

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

ricochet
14-03-07, 23:00
Hi Missy

big hugs and a warm welcome to you. I was afraid to venture away from my home too, so i just took it one step at a time and ventured from home little by little each day. Still can't travel too far on my own but have got a lot better.

Hope you are feeling a lot better real soon

Be safe

Rich

Karen
15-03-07, 02:27
Hi Missy

:welcome: to the forum. You will find lots of support here.

What have you tried so far to help with the panic disorder? There are a number of different treatment options available. CBT is one treatment that is particularly effective.

Another treatment I've tried and found helpful is hypnotherapy and hypnosis downloads. Perhaps you might like to consider the Conquer Fear and Anxiety (http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads/phobias_fears/anxiety_fear.html?1388) or the Overcome Agoraphobia (http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads/phobias_fears/agoraphobia.html?1388) hypnosis downloads.

People can and do recover from anxiety and panic and you can get there.

Karen

wobily_lin
15-03-07, 08:09
Elo Missy,
Welcome to the site great support n advice here..glad to have ye onboard x

Lindalou64
16-03-07, 21:37
WELCOME MISSY,
TRY NOT TO THINK TO FAR AHEAD, YOU WILL GET THERE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE I WISH YA THE BEST........LINDA

ludovti
16-03-07, 21:40
Hi Missy!
I am new too but everyone here is so friendly.
Hope you get the support you need.
Charlotte x