PDA

View Full Version : 24/7 Dizziness - HELP!!!

candothis
04-05-16, 00:32
Does anyone have dizziness that is constant. Not only during an attack?? I've been dizzy for quite a while and tried to ignore it, but after my first panic attack 2 weeks ago, it's been 24/7 constant bad dizziness!! Does anyone else have this and is this normal for anxiety??! It's unbearable! Could this be something else?

Also doesn't help that I barely can sleep since the attack... Waking up constantly through adrenaline rushes or muscle jerks or twitches.

misslove
04-05-16, 03:13
Do you drink and eat enough? Maybe a visit to the dr would benefit you. There's a few poses you can try that also help Google home remedy for dizziness some of the help a lot.

candothis
04-05-16, 03:31
All blood work is normal... I'm just exhausted and frightened by this. Anyone have this please let me know!!

Josh1234
04-05-16, 18:06
I've been dizzy for a week straight, near 24/7. Not so much a spinning, but more like Im standing on a boat.

Kuatir
05-05-16, 15:42
I haven't at the moment, but I have suffered this as part of my anxiety. It's tough, but I fought through it and now only get it occasionally. There is no quick fix that I've found, just working to reduce the anxiety via the usual coping mechanisms. Do you have any in place?