PDA

View Full Version : Another Day of Illness and Im Not Sick

looking4answers
10-03-07, 03:58
I have recently been feeling good and bad.I have a friend down the road that is a head nurse here in the hospital has been in a metro hospital for 30 years.She swears there is nothing wrong with me.When I went to the doctor they didnt make blood work and I ask her why and she said they probably didnt think i had anything wrong to warrent blood work.Somedays I feel almost normal and other days I don't feel so good.I have every reason to feel good,but doesn't seem I can.I had a bad dream last night and woke up depressed and feeling alone.Lately my upper lip has been tingling and the side of my neck bothering me ,could be the way I slept but who knows,I keep thinking possible blockage.I Have had a headache all day and just really tired.My breathing has been hard when I went outside to feed the animals and just felt that i wanted to come back in and lay down.I got on the computer and then got off.My eyes hurt and head hurt and just felt really bad.The weather here has gone from highs of 25 and lows of 8 to highs of 59 and lows of 25 could this be the reason im feeling bad.The snow is melting off and im around a lot of hay and grain when I feed the animals.Could it just be allergies or depression or both or just really something terribly wrong? I worry because no one believes me and well I keep thinking if i keep going i will feel better...Could it all be depression but maybe caused by something physical?I feel so alone here and lonely and like I made the biggest mistake of my life moving here.I just feel so secluded and want to go home but no where to go.Im just here..

cattttt
10-03-07, 04:24
Don't know what to say to help you, just that it all sounds like anxiety and depression.We all have good days and bad days, try to hold onto the good days and remember them when the bad days hit, tell yourself that it's just a bad day and you will feel better another day. If so many people are telling you that they can't find anything wrong, is there really likely to be anything physical?
So many symptoms are caused by anxiety, I have plenty of them myself, usually around the thing that I'm worrying about at that time, so I know how you feel and how difficult it is.
You will probably feel better as the days get lighter and warmer.
Meanwhile, try to do some things to be kind to yourself and look after yourself.

looking4answers
11-03-07, 02:13
Well I hope they are all right..I was out today most of the day ,it was a beautiful day but I got so tired so quickly but did things I haven't done in a long time.I am really tired right now and sleepy.Its weird you would think you would feel superb on a day like today but they are saying early spring which brings yet another different season,allergy and hayfever and the change alone is also enough to make you tired.Its bizarre here when there is a change its like night and day .Im really tired and hoping im ok.It was just shocking what a little trek outside has done to me although I suppose when you are inside laying down most of the day what should I expect also expecting to feel bad I suppose can affect your mind as well..Heres trying everyday and hoping that everyone is right .