PDA

View Full Version : is this HA...

vekiqf
04-05-16, 11:09
Hi all,

probably a lot of you guys know me here as I posted a lot of threads connected to my fear that I will develop paranoid schiz..

Well it seems that it is over now and that new obsession started...

I had 2 months ago my 1st panic attack on my business trip and finished in hospital as I was 101 % sure that it was heart attack..I started to sweat, my heart started to work as crazy, my legs were shaking, my hands were shaking etc...I had all major tests and all answer was that my heart is totally healthy and that there is no risk at all...Since then I cant get rid of the thought that I will have massive heart attack or stroke, that it will hit me on the street, that I will die etc and I always feel the pressure in my chest and my back hurts...next to this I also started to have a small pain in my hands(I m diagnosed with gout) and I started to google about it and all answers on Dr.Google are that these symptoms are cancer or HIV...I am so depresssed and feel very down but I am scared to go for all tests as I think that doctors will find something...:(
Question is is this OCD or HA also as I know that it is stupid to think on this way and that all doctors would say to me if I am at risk..

Many thanks