PDA

View Full Version : pain and tingling in hands and feet (anxiety)

Purupura1
04-05-16, 21:18
hello,
im a 19 year old girl who has a history of many unexplained (or anxiety related ) symptoms for the last 2 years.
but at the moment im really worried about these symptoms, for a few months now i have been getting :
mild stinging, burning, tingling and achy hands and feet,
they come then disappear for months, then come randomly.
i have been to the doctor about this twice, did some tests and was ruled out to anxiety.
i know i should probably listen to the doctor especially sice i have had countless symptoms that went away when i stop worrying about them
but its really hard to shake the anxiety off:(

Greenman50
04-05-16, 21:33
If it comes and goes its nothing sinister , anxiety for sure trust your doctor ......but its hard to tell are heads that

Purupura1
05-05-16, 20:38
yeah a big part of me keeps telling me that its fine!! but you know how terrible helath anxiety can be :( thanks for the rely btw :)

Bakebeansrule
05-05-16, 21:01
Hi i had the same things a few months ago when my anxiety was really bad but as I've calmed down theyve almost gone away I catch myself every now and again thinking about them and they come back but always go and alsong as that happens there's no need to worry

Purupura1
07-05-16, 20:34
thanks for your reply!
yeah mine disappear for months then come back! im glad that someone else can identify with me, it makes me feel better! hope you are feeling better!