PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumor worry

hopeful927
04-05-16, 21:29
I am struggling again. Just feel like giving up. Life is too hard for me. So now my big worry is of course a brain tumor. I have felt dizzy, not myself, headachy for a couple of weeks. My vision if fine, and I can't say I'm having headaches, just this constant light headed feeling. Can anyone help me relax? I've tried the cbt and am still struggling. Anyone else out there like me?

Regnardgreeb
05-05-16, 10:26
Based on what you say, nothing points towards brain tumor. They are usually aggressive and come up with serious symtoms in a short time frame. Sounds typically stress and anxiety related, I wouldn't worry at all. :)

But of course if it bothers you, a visit to the doctor to talk about it wouldn't hurt.

AJ59
08-05-16, 20:00
I have the same worry about a brain tumor. I've been feeling a lot pressure in my forehead and around my eyes, and kind of like a foggy sort of feeling.

I've unfortunately convinced myself it's something horrible despite not having any of the tell-tale symptoms like severe headaches, nausea, vomiting, vision/hearing/personality changes, and so on.

I've been on another forum where a lot of people experienced the same thing and it seems like it could be allergies.