PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with aniexty

Becky2785
05-05-16, 14:32
Hi all I'm becky I suffer with aniexty which is an absolute nightmare just done day 8 of fluoxetine feeling the side affects since day 6 will this ever go away just feel worse tired, more anxious, can't eat, can't sleep advice plz anyone

venusbluejeans
05-05-16, 14:40
Hiya Becky2785 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Becky2785
05-05-16, 14:50
Thank you

Frayed Medic!
05-05-16, 16:10
Hi Becky

Anxiety is truly debilitating I can empathise with you 100%.

You're still very much in the early days of your medication regime.
Everyone reacts differently to these type of medications unfortunately so there's no simple answer I can give.
Your Doc should have told you that your horrible symptoms may get worse before there's any obvious improvement.

It can often take 4-6 weeks before a therapeutic level is sustained in your system. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.Remember what I said though, everyone is slightly different in reaction time and side effects of these meds.

Try and stay strong. You will get better!

Martin