PDA

View Full Version : One more thing about this bowel c fear

Lockey1995
05-05-16, 17:49
Hey, I'm sorry for writing so many of these, I do feel like I'm slightly getting better, yesterday I went on a 24 hour fishing session with a friend and while I was there I would say I was better I didn't have the urge to go to the toilet 3 or 4 times at all didn't have the gas either had some cramps only A few though.

Also when I woke up in the morning I didn't have the urge to go to the toilet as soon as I woke up. Got home went to the toilet just did 2 bits again not too soft or hard and the pain has just come back :( felt like I didnt completely empty my self and panicked. Got the cramps again now aswell.

Do you think it's definitely just my anxiety now ? I just don't know what to do maybe when im at home I anticipate going to the toilet ?

Fishmanpa
05-05-16, 18:23
Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

The fact that your symptoms abated while you were distracted proves it's anxiety don't you think? ;)

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
05-05-16, 19:53
Ok, so i feel empty now, but and just released some wind, but now I'm scared incase something is stuck and not coming any further down :(, i might just be empty and it may just be trapped wind.