PDA

View Full Version : Heavy mirror fell on my head !!!! Help !!!

Sar89
05-05-16, 23:17
Hi all, been a long time since I wrote on here... Having a melt down so o have this very large heavy mirror with a solid wood frame in my house it sits on floor balanced against wall I sit in front of it and do my hair and makeup ect.. So about half hour ago I got out of bath sat in front of it moved it slightly then boom !! The bloody thing fell over I have of course been like argh and turned my head to then be smacked with some force with the (bloody solid and heavy) wooden frame.. Of course I have now terrified myself into a googling frenzy... I am convinced I have Natasha richardsoned myself and impeding death is near. I say this on quite a flippant manner but I actually have the shakes have been foul to my partner and I'm in a bit of a mess plus my head is sore but it has no lump strangely and I'm not joking that f-ing mirror clumped me good. I also have a headache an pains in my ear that are on same side of headbang so majorly freaking out. Should I go to hospital or should I control this urge what if I have a brain bleed ? Replies would be much appreciated x

Lifelonganxiety!
05-05-16, 23:25
You took a big whack so you should keep an eye on it, but it sounds like you just got banged on the head and it hurts. Happens to millions of people every day!

Be aware of the symptoms of concussions, but don't panic about signs that aren't there.

Sar89
05-05-16, 23:41
I want to keep an eye on it but I'm ridiculously tired to literally drained... I'm nearly 9weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to eat properly due to not feeling great so I'm just weak and drained. Do I think I should force myself to stay awake for a couple of hours ? And thanks for reply x