PDA

View Full Version : Help panic attack on holiday feel like going crazy

katie92
06-05-16, 08:03
Please will someone help me is it normal to have bad thoughts and feel going mental or crazy in on holiday with my little boy and I can't ago away from hotel feel panicky it's horrible want to go home please helpp

Peter2550
06-05-16, 09:30
Hi same with me

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

I have same problem

---------- Post added at 09:17 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 ----------

Can we exchange our views about panic attacks

---------- Post added at 09:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 ----------

I like to talk with some one

Beckybecks
06-05-16, 14:30
It's more than likely because you're in an unfamiliar place which can make you feel a little insecure. I get this sometimes when I'm traveling and don't have my friends or family close by. I've forced myself to rationalize that they can't actually help me through a panic attack and that only I can do it, so I should be able to calm myself down whether I'm home or in a strange place. Try to find someone to talk to, just to pass the time until you feel calmer.

katie92
06-05-16, 22:14
Thank you u I don't under this site how do reply bk n know when someone's wrote bk

Beckybecks
06-05-16, 22:24
On the main page click on Quick Links, then Edit Options. Under Messaging and Notifications go to Default Thread Subscription Mode, click on arrow to show Instant Email Notifications.
Once you've done this you will receive emails every time someone replies to one of your posts.

katie92
07-05-16, 21:06
Thanks so it we get home my phones crapxx