PDA

View Full Version : Think I've Cracked It!

EMMA
02-10-04, 12:32
Hi Everyone,

I'm always cautious about posting in the success stories as I don't like to tempt fate!

But, I think I can safely say that I feel 99%! It's all down to the advice from this website, self help and pure patience and the support of you guys on this site.

I've even managed to get myself back to the gym and I feel so much better for the exercise. I have loads more energy, feel more positive and very rarely have any anxious thoughts. In fact I think I am even more calm now than I was prior to the anxiety and panic attacks! I have felt like absolute sh!te for the last few months and it's only now that I can see that I am a lot better. Even my husband has noticed that I look better in myself and appear a lot happier.:D

I think patience is the key here as unfortunately there are no overnight cures. I'm not a very patient person and have hated the last few months but am so glad I persevered and took everyones advice.

I'm not going to let stressful events get the better of me again. I'm back at college now 2 nights a week but so long as I continue to look after myself has I have been doing hopefully I should be ok.

Hope everyone is doing [OK]

Take care

Emma xx[:X]

Meg
02-10-04, 12:38
Hi Emma,

What great news from you .

Very pleased indeed to hear it .

If you do have a bad day or two - just remember Blip - not disaster !

Good luck with college

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

Rennie1989
02-10-04, 12:40
ow well done emma, glad to see your almost cured, nic will have to do a forum for the cured people, lol

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

sal
02-10-04, 13:17
Hi Emma

Great to read you post and see how well you have done.

You are so right in the fact that it is time that we need.

I am pleased you have got back into going to the gym and are enjoying it.

I am sure people will get a huge boost from reading your post.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

Karen
02-10-04, 13:58
Hi Emma

Well done. You have done so well. It is always encouraging to read about the success stories.

I hope college goes well for you.

Briary

seh1980
02-10-04, 15:38
Hi Emma,

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling so well!! You are right, patience is the main key to recovery. :D

nomorepanic
02-10-04, 16:34
Hi Emma

That is great news!! :D

I am so pleased that things are looking up for you.

I am a great believer that exercise is a great healer of panic/anxiety so keep that up.

Bet you are well chuffed aren't you [Yeah!]

Good luck at college.

Please let us know how things go ok?

Nicola

jill
02-10-04, 22:04
Hi Emma

GREAT NEWS I AM SO :D:DHAPPY FOR YOU.
With alot of hard work support and time we can achieve anything.

Good luck in college.

TAKE CARE

JILLXX

sal
02-10-04, 23:36
Hi Em

Hope you are having a good weekend. Thanks for that post a lot of people appreciated it.

Well done

Love Sal xxxxx

sarah
03-10-04, 10:39
Hi Emma

Great post, I love to hear sucess stories as we all do. Gives people light at the end of the dark panic tunnel.

Im really pleased for you, a job well done indeed.

Take care and dont forget to keep coming back and updating us and giving more advice and encouragement.

love sarah
xx