PDA

View Full Version : Mind blank, no thoughts?

LiveAboveIt
07-05-16, 04:25
Has anyone else ever had this with anxiety or with meds? It feels like Im just in a fog, mind is crowded with anxiety and just not processing things. Is this just DP/DR? Or maybe a side effect of the Zoloft?

Just feels like Im a pair of eyes, but I feel almost dreamlike, and going moment to moment, kind of like how you dont really think beyond the moment when drunk. I dont know if this is considered cognitive impairment or not, just looking for some direction.

KJamed
13-05-16, 04:05
Sounds like DPDR to me.
Hope you feel better soon.

Mugs
13-05-16, 04:07
Sorry, I wish my mind DIDN'T have any thoughts!:winks:
No disrespect intended.

rbm
13-05-16, 07:15
Sorry, I wish my mind DIDN'T have any thoughts!:winks:
No disrespect intended.

My case aswell, i wish my mind could stop, just for one minute.zoning out once in a while isn.t that bad, try to find something relaxing to do, i know it.s hard.best of luck

LiveAboveIt
13-05-16, 23:48
Not sure why I was so terrified that night. Havent been able to keep my thoughts from being anxious since. Now I miss it. Funny how anxiety works like that.

LiveAboveIt
15-05-16, 14:30
Yeah, my thoughts have become nothing but anxious since that night. It feels like my mind has a motor of its own running through fearful thoughts about the anxiety. I can sometimes distract myself with something, but as soon as my mind is idle the thoughts will start again.

I think my fear of having the anxious thoughts is what fuels them. Does anyone else have issues like this and is it normal for anxiety?