PDA

View Full Version : who can help me find the reason of this tngly itching

lilipoot
08-05-16, 08:47
helloo im so familiar with anxiety world i have twitches for 2 year now but i m afraid yet i really try to ignore my symptems but there is always new one arisesi had an itchy feeling like some ants biting and some kind of mild tingling around my knees on my inner tigh and some on my back its so annoying i feel it warm there too there are not always but if i concentrate i feell most of teh day and the becom eworse some times during the day i went to neurologist he doesnt care so much but he says its not allergy this itching made me afraid because i had an blood test last month that showed elevated wbc of 11000 and alittle alevated of rbc too so im afraid of lymphoma and other blood cancers my ferittin level is low too i dont know why my wbc is elevated it was 12000 4 months ago after a bad flue and my twithching prpgressed to back of mu ear its so annoying too i dont know what can i do it seem s none of my doctor understand my problems they just realtes any thing to stress :weep:

lilipoot
09-05-16, 10:44
helllooo why there is not any response

Shazamataz
09-05-16, 10:53
Maybe no responses as nobody knows how to help?

I do wonder if the itching is anxiety related as I get it too as well as tingling in various places. It;s due to being anxious and not breathing properly so not enough oxygen circulating.

Have you done breathing exercises? Do they make things better?

lilipoot
11-05-16, 07:15
hello i m happy i had one response at least!yes i dont think i have breathing problem i dont know i had long long anxiety history without this kind of itchy tingly or pricking one it so annoying i hope god help me find a solution no one can help us trough this kind of situation my friends dont understand what i say or my husbend just laugh at all my symptems im so sad i hvae 29 years old i feel like 79 years old people so depressed by all of this symptems im afraid to go doctors more

Beckybecks
11-05-16, 09:28
Maybe tackle the anxiety and depression. Once you have control of them you may find many of your symptoms disappear.
Are you on medication? Could the tingling be a side effect?
Are you taking anything for anxiety? Why not also try some other treatments too like CBT, breathing exercises, vitamins and supplements.