PDA

View Full Version : .

emily12
08-05-16, 10:09
Hi all im called emily.. age 21..
My anxiety started 2months after having my little girl.. it was so bad i thought doctors was miss diagnosing me i thought the worst of everything thought i was dying all the time it was awfull i finally came out and asked for help of a few women who have sufferd it themselfs and they both was amazing to me.. im luckily on the mend now as im not bad atall im on medication for it but it feels amazing to feel human again haha.. it first happend when i was lay in bed my heart started beating really fast felt asif i couldnt breath went sat at my back door with a glass of water i kept going to the toilet every 5mins sorry for tmi haha but i felt need to be i couldnt sleep as i thought if i went to sleep i wernt guna wake up.. any other symptoms i thought the worst of i felt like i was going insane.. it was awfull soo glad i feel human again..

venusbluejeans
08-05-16, 10:16
Hiya emily12 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: