PDA

View Full Version : Generally feeling meh

LiziJenks
08-05-16, 20:33
Hi Guys,

Been having a really rough time at the minute and i suppose i am just looking for reassurance. I split with my boyfriend of a year and a half in january which has caused abit of an upheaval, my anxiety has got worse and i have had a few issues with health anxiety. This week has just been odd! I have a full time job that is not that stressful but my anxiety makes it stressful, it seems like a chore to go in. I ended up in a and e on friday with chest pains which low and behold was anxiety which shook me up but decided not to let it stop me with my weekend plans. I went out last night, ended up drinking abit (2 glass of wine and 2 jagerbombs) but i dont drink at all, i took my citalopram at 5 this morning and due to take it again soon but all day i have felt anxious, emotional, upset... i dont no whether its the alchohol or taking the citalopram at an odd time or what but i dont want it to effect me tomorrow... my chest is aching so much but i know its nothing serious after fridays a and e trip. anyone else just get days where you feel on edge all day?

sorry for the rambling,
thanks Lizi x

LittleMissAlone
10-05-16, 08:50
Hi Lizi

I hope you're doing alright. The chest pains thing sounds really awful, but at least you got it checked out and you know it's just our old friend anxiety!

I had been improving but like you went down again recently. I've realised that I've got qiite a bad social anxiety which isn't going away! But this morning I've done a Paul McKenna YouTube thing on confidence which has rave reviews. Good god it's worth a go.

I'm keeping myself well, though working is still out of reach.

Take care though. Are you still going to go into teaching?

cristine
15-05-16, 08:11
Hi Lizi,

I find alcohol can make me feel like that the next day if I've had one too many! It definitely increases the anxiety also if I've had a good time I kinda get the blues after :shrug: hope you're feeling better now :winks: