PDA

View Full Version : Rhuemetoid* arthritis

QueenVictoria
11-03-07, 04:24
so i get random pains REALLY bad. my mother suspected growing pains, cause my father had them when he was younger. so i asked him and he told me that he had them, but at my age they would DEFINATLY have gone away by now. so my mother suspected rhumetoid arthritis, and i can't spell for my life lol. idk what do to. like. and idk why im putting this up, cause i wouldn't know how anyone caue reply but, yea...

nell1965
11-03-07, 09:05
We all had aches and pains when we were younger, my daughter is almost 15 and sometimes complains of aches and pains. Im not so sure that your mother has done you a favour (unintentionally imsure) by telling you she thinks its RA, does she have any medical experience to make her think like this ??. If you are suffering from anxiety to any degree it can cause very strong aches and pains when there is nothing serious wrong with us other than this dreadful curse called anxiety. If you are really worried about this please explain this to your mum and im sure she will take you to the doctor so the doctor can talk to you and examine you properly, try not to worry, and let us know what happens.

jo61
11-03-07, 10:51
As far as I know there is a blood test to determine level of rheumatoid factor. Might be worth cvhecking it out.