PDA

View Full Version : Sting in breast

Pet59
10-05-16, 18:38
It has been a while since I've been on here but yesterday and today I've had a sharp stinging pain in my right breast. It comes and goes and isn't there all the time. Rational mind says it's just over a week before my period is due so hormones, also started exercising recently so perhaps have hurt it. Irrational mind says it's something bad. Help please.

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

I'll just add that I have large breasts and it's only when I have no bra on

Fishmanpa
10-05-16, 18:40
You know what I'm going to say don't you? ;)

Ask yourself. "What's better and true? Rationality or Irrationality?" No "yeah but's". I know it's hard but you can do this yourself. Show the dragon who's boss!

Positive thoughts

Nicholebear
11-05-16, 05:52
I get a sharp pain in one of my boobs sometimes. I think it's just one of those weird glitches our bodies have from time to time. Now if it's a constant unbearable pain you should go to the doctor, but if it's as you described then don't worry about.

Don't forget your monthly self-breast exams and visit your obgyn yearly for a pelvic and breast exam :)

hheavenlyangel
11-05-16, 06:06
IMO, its normal. You can get all sorts of pains, aches and tenderness.

Aren't you glad you're a woman :D oh joy, yay, lucky us :) haha

Pet59
11-05-16, 08:13
Thank you all so much for the replies. It's most reassuring. Like I said, isn't there all the time. And was sleeping ok and haven't had it today at all. Until no doubt I get undressed later!! Let's see. I'm 37 and had a breast ultrasound last year and everything was fine. Thanks again.