PDA

View Full Version : Twitching toes

Sarahjane12
10-05-16, 19:54
I've posted a lot but never mind it may help us all :)

I've been getting twitching toes - mainly left sided. When I'm very anxious they just randomly twitch. Nothing sinister. As well as the obvious muscles fascs that happen in legs too. Normal? S x

Sunny2141
04-06-16, 15:26
I have been twitching for three months all over the place. I do not know exactly what started it. The initial symptom was an internal buzzing. I have been tested by a neuro for some scary stuff and was told most likely benign fasciculation syndrome. The concern I am having since the neuro visit is cramping I am having on the right side of my body in my right hand (Palm) and right Lower leg. I am going back to a neuro in two weeks to be re-checked. Benign fasciculation syndrome can cause twitches without any question. The only reason I am going back to be checked is the new cramping symptoms. Pray that you are well and your symptoms go away with stress reduction.

Josh1234
06-06-16, 01:09
I have been twitching for three months all over the place. I do not know exactly what started it. The initial symptom was an internal buzzing. I have been tested by a neuro for some scary stuff and was told most likely benign fasciculation syndrome. The concern I am having since the neuro visit is cramping I am having on the right side of my body in my right hand (Palm) and right Lower leg. I am going back to a neuro in two weeks to be re-checked. Benign fasciculation syndrome can cause twitches without any question. The only reason I am going back to be checked is the new cramping symptoms. Pray that you are well and your symptoms go away with stress reduction.

BFS can cause cramping too. Are you having ACTUAL cramps? Cramps are painful contortions of the muscle you can physically see. The muscle will suck or pull in and release. Cramp like sensations are not the same as actual cramps.