PDA

View Full Version : prickly skin. no rash 90% solved

Rob M
10-05-16, 19:54
Hi
after suffering from prickly skin sensation for over 3 months I was at my wits end, and after searching the Internet and not finding any solutions I just had to put it down to my anxiety.
But one day I had to pick up a prescription from the doctor I mentioned my prickly skin with no rash, thinking she would say it's anxiety and it will go away she said try Dermol500 (may be called something else in your country)
thinking straight away this is not going to work.
That night I read the instructions and tried it. My prickly skin was really bad that night, any way
I had a shower as normal then turned the shower off and applied the lotion all over my body and ran the shower quickly just to rinse any excess soap off me, then patting my self dry NOT rubbing. After going down stairs and sitting down I could notice a 50% decrease with my skin sensation so in the morning I repeated the shower routine. that day was more tolerable.
After two weeks the sensation had gone down to 30% and after four weeks it was down to 10% after 6 weeks it has virtually gone. P.s I apply the lotion twice a day.

I know this skin sensation can drive you mad. So if this helps any body else could you please pass it on.

Cheers Rob

venusbluejeans
10-05-16, 20:00
Hiya Rob M and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: