PDA

View Full Version : black shadow corner of eye

fruity
11-05-16, 09:05
yestaday my eyes were watering especialy my left and when I wiped it the water felt more guey than my right. I had an afternoon kip and when I woke my left eye at the side I saw a black small shadow. put eye drops in and before bed. still got it today the black shadow.. its not bad but I know its there. and my eye is still watery thickish. and now feels like theres a bit in it and this moring felt like bitish too.

Beckybecks
11-05-16, 09:33
I'm not sure what it can be but its possibly a small infection that could be treated with the correct eye drops. You could ask at the chemist. I've had painful and watery eyes a lot and found being outside in the fresh air helped as did some soothing eye drops. I always tell myself I'll give it a week before going to the Doctor as it'll either get worse or clear up by then

Elen
11-05-16, 09:37
Fruity judging by your posts you are in a HA spiral.

Are you getting any help dealing with the root cause which is your anxiety?

fruity
11-05-16, 12:44
becky becks.i think my eyedrops have helped but as I said it,s thickish watery substance. and yea fresh air helps

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 ----------

elen. not to long ago my anxiety was a lot better I was hardly on here. put past few months its back with a vengeance. I,ve bin through it all. doctors,councilers,meds. was even told to see a phycriatric but that was few years back now and thought I'm doing all this my self I'm going to get better it was a long road but I did it but as I said its back. I'm also an hypachondiac. I have spells like everyone else. and my spell is back.