PDA

View Full Version : Dosage probs

TheDucky
11-05-16, 12:48
So, I've recently started this job and to keep myself feeling on top of everything I started to up my dosage of cit, without the doc knowing, from my normal 30mg to 40mg... i'm guessing this is why I'm suffering from headaches?:blush:

Bad idea to do this without the doc permission?

danithegirl
11-05-16, 13:39
I would say that's probably why you're getting headaches. Maybe not the best idea to do it without the doc knowing, but I'd call up and just say that you upped your dose. Doc may surprise you and say that you did the right thing.

Victory2016
11-05-16, 14:07
So, I've recently started this job and to keep myself feeling on top of everything I started to up my dosage of cit, without the doc knowing, from my normal 30mg to 40mg... i'm guessing this is why I'm suffering from headaches?:blush:

Bad idea to do this without the doc permission?

Hi and welcome!!! What dosage did you start on and how long have you been on Cit?

TheDucky
11-05-16, 22:04
Yeah... Not a smart move.

Just feel overwhelmed. I always do when I'm working - just thought it would help me cope and be a better employee :doh:

I've been on it for two years now I think. Started at 20mg at first, then a few months ago was upped to 30mg because I told me doctor I was wanting to try a higher dosage.

MyNameIsTerry
11-05-16, 23:06
Ducky,

Whatever you do, don't go any higher as the new licensing has restricted it due to not only a lack of a higher dose working but that it could be dangerous to certain people.

Above a certain age (60 in some countries, 65 in some, etc) it has been restricted to 20mg.

TheDucky
12-05-16, 07:34
Ducky,

Whatever you do, don't go any higher as the new licensing has restricted it due to not only a lack of a higher dose working but that it could be dangerous to certain people.

Above a certain age (60 in some countries, 65 in some, etc) it has been restricted to 20mg.

Okay - my prescribed dose it is! Just tough you know, sometimes I guess I feel like I need more to numb me and be able to deal with being at work.