PDA

View Full Version : Oh hi freckle worry, still here?

helenhoo
11-05-16, 15:00
Still waiting for referral but been doing so well.

However I let self do a check and I have at least 8 different freckles that are lighter brown with darker freckle in them. They look harmless. They can't all be melanoma, if any right? My mom has one on her arm and I think I remember seeing someone else with one but I can't find a 'yes this is normal' article on the net. I also can't find a scary article either which is assuring but anyone?

All small <3mm light brown freckles with a darker one inside, if I counted properly there's about 8 dotted about.

netminder1976
11-05-16, 15:35
I wouldn't think they would be harmful at all. Sounds like normal freckles that most people have. I could probably search my body right now and find some that I didn't know I had but then with my mind it would probably lead me to believe the worst also.

helenhoo
11-05-16, 18:43
This worry is like the clingy ex, won't go away! I'm ignoring it the best I can though :).

Now think I have something wrong because I have slight indigestion aha

netminder1976
11-05-16, 18:47
It's always something isn't it? You'll be happy to know though that most of the population has indigestion... and freckles

helenhoo
11-05-16, 19:10
Hahaha I know. I often find self creeping on people and their freckles now. The arm and leg ones mostly. its not like I think everyone is freckle-less but seeing others wih same as me I'm calmer.

helenhoo
11-05-16, 23:28
I have an insect bite on my ankle that's itchy and think there's a freckle inside it?!