PDA

View Full Version : Bipolar?

HunniBee
12-05-16, 14:30
Hi all,

I'm always so so tired, I don't sleep properly & im so angry & argumentative with everyone even my closest friends :(

I wanted to ask a few questions as I'm curious to know & to see if anyone on this forum does suffer with bipolar disorder?

I've recently noticed that over the past 8 years my moods have gotten progressively worse, I can be as happy as larry (whoever he is!!) for a day or even half a day and then I can just spiral down & down & down where I get to the point where I feel worthless, like there's no point in anything anymore & where I just want to cry.
When I'm happy, I am literally laughing, joking, bouncing off the walks & full of beans but when I'm down, I'm down. When I feel guilty or anxious about something it's like it's the end of the world & I just think of ending it all so it will go away....

I constantly go on shopping sprees just to make myself happy....with a credit card, never my own money, I eat & eat & eat just like I'm eating my emotions away, I never want to get up in the mornings, I will sleep through my alarm most days & then have to rush to get ready.

I've been driving 8 years now & I've had around 15 cars which only 2 of them have I bought outright, the rest have been on finance.

Yesterday I was so happy, so optimistic, so chirpy but today I just feel so down, so depressed, so deflated.

Can anyone offer an insight or some advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

HB xx

MyNameIsTerry
12-05-16, 14:38
I'm just passing through as I'm logging off but there are at least 3 people I know of on here who are bipolar as they have stated on threads. They have a support thread on the Depression board, look for fluff's thread. They may able to help you?