PDA

View Full Version : hi

lindajoy1
12-05-16, 17:28
hello everyone,
I have been in the nmp on f/b recently and everyone is so kind and friendly it is a wonderful group,it always helps when we talk to others who experience the same as we do it makes a difference. I live in somerset with my hubby who is a huge support to me . I have had anxiety since I was 22 and I am now 69 so most likely the oldest in the group lol. I have anxiety,bpd,Agoraphobia, Panic. I have been in a psy unit 4 times in the last 3 years. I also have asthma and IBS and headaches. when my ibs pain and cramps are hurting me and playing up this makes my anxiety go through the roof and then I find it very hard to cope. Is anyone else here also from somerset? I have not been inside a shop for over 10 years now. I do not have any real friends out of facebook cos everyone runs when they hear the word mental health. hope to chat with some of you soon. love and hugs Linda xox

venusbluejeans
12-05-16, 17:35
Hiya lindajoy1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Superworrier
12-05-16, 18:02
Hi Linda :welcome:They are a great bunch of people, on here and you can say the word Mental Health as loud as ypu like no one will run :hugs: