PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody! (Social Anxiety and fear of vomiting here!)

Tobriand
12-05-16, 17:55
Hi everybody!

I am so glad to be here.

I am Mark, and I have decided to register in this forum as I have been struggling with fear of vomiting (exclusively in social situations) for the past 2/3 months and with strong anxiety attacks since December 2015/January 2016, and I've thought that getting to know people in the same situation I am may be useful and I can learn something

I have also started seeing a therapist last week and hopefully I will overcome this situation.

Can't wait to getting to know more of you guys/girls!

Mark

Superworrier
12-05-16, 17:58
:welcome:Mark it's a great forum and I am sure ypu will find some great information and support .

venusbluejeans
12-05-16, 18:02
Hiya Tobriand and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Tobriand
12-05-16, 18:24
:welcome:Mark it's a great forum and I am sure ypu will find some great information and support .

Hiya Tobriand and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Cheers Superworrier and venusbluejeans!

I am already having a look at the forum...there are so many resources and so many people with social anxiety; it is not really nice to say, but knowing that I am not alone reassures me a lot :)

Thanks again for your welcome!

Superworrier
12-05-16, 18:52
Glad ypur getting some reasurence yes it is an amazing forum :D

mark84
12-05-16, 19:28
Hi everybody!

I am so glad to be here.

I am Mark, and I have decided to register in this forum as I have been struggling with fear of vomiting (exclusively in social situations) for the past 2/3 months and with strong anxiety attacks since December 2015/January 2016, and I've thought that getting to know people in the same situation I am may be useful and I can learn something

I have also started seeing a therapist last week and hopefully I will overcome this situation.

Can't wait to getting to know more of you guys/girls!

Mark

That's uncanny, same name, same fears. Good luck in your fight against anxiety, you can do it!:)