PDA

View Full Version : Im the new one!!

Jackson446
02-10-04, 13:10
Hi everyone

Now Im logged in and got the chance to chat to you all, I dont really know what to say. I have kept my panic under-wraps for so long - Im even having difficulty writing about it.

H X

HJJ

sal
02-10-04, 13:12
Hi

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of support and help here.

Hopefully as you get to know us all you will be able to talk more openly about how you are feeling.

Love Sal xxxxx

Meg
02-10-04, 14:11
Hi Jackson ,

Sometimes spending some time reading what others have experienced is all you need to start accept what you are going through is not as unique as you may have thought .

Its like all that time where you were too afraid of what might be happening to even share any of it, is now passing as you find others in similar circumstances.

Take all the time you need but do please ask if you think we can help at all.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

Karen
02-10-04, 14:15
Hi Jackson

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will realise you are not alone and we will understand.

Everyone here is so supportive.

Briary

seh1980
02-10-04, 15:41
Hello there,

Welcome to the site!! I'm glad you found us. I'm sure that once you have been here for a while and get to know us a bit, you will be able to talk to us more openly. Let us know how you are getting on.

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
02-10-04, 16:19
Hi Jackson

Welcome to the forum.

Once you get to know us better I am sure we will hear more from you. Take your time ok?

If you need any help then let us know.

Nicola

Rennie1989
02-10-04, 17:09
hiya jackson, welcome to the forum!

when you read some of our problems you will get the confindence to tell us yours

so how long have you suffered for, what phobias do you have etc

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

minny
02-10-04, 18:53
Hiya Jackson!

You are in the right place! You will find people in here with so much in common with yourself!

Best wishes to you!

Love Minny..xx

jill
02-10-04, 20:31
Hello Jackson:D

Welcome to the forum.
There are lost of nice people here and you will get lots of support.
look faward to reading your post.

TAKE CARE

JILLXXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.

sal
02-10-04, 23:26
Hi H

Take your time as we are all here for you when you need us. There is no pressure on you at all, just remember if we can help you we will.

Love Sal xxxxx