PDA

View Full Version : Bitesize story: Depersonalisation & Anxiety

KJamed
13-05-16, 04:00
Hi NMP.
I am a 26 year old PT open university Student (Studying History).
Since childhood I have dissociated episodically but in June 2015 following what I can only describe as a "Nervous Breakdown", I was left crippled by Anxiety and Chronic Depersonalisation. Although I spend the majority of my time on another forum (Depersonalisation Self Help), I have arrived at NMP as I hope to have more in common with anxiety sufferers (several regular contributors on DPSH do not have anxiety as a co-morbid condition). Anyway! I am willing to talk to anyone in a similar situation (drop me a PM if you'd like to Whatsapp) as long as they aren't TOO negative (I am trying my best to stay positive atm).

Things I enjoy: Sons of Anarchy, Vegetarianism, The Beach.

Things I don't enjoy: Mustard, Loud Noises and Negativity.

May you be granted Calmness!
KJ

venusbluejeans
13-05-16, 04:05
Hiya KJamed and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

contikitiki
13-05-16, 21:48
Hi KJamed. Nice to know you.
I am a new member here. I hope we can be in a good term. I was in depersonalisation back then in 2015 when I was in xanax taper off process. So I know how it feel in that state. Anyway, lets stay positive as much as we can. I know it is hard. But we need to deal with it.

Have a nice day.