PDA

View Full Version : im too sensitive !! :(

elibabez
13-05-16, 17:57
so today somebody told me i look older than i am (quoted an age several years older than i actually am)

so for the rest of the day my anxiety was sky high constantly checking mirrors to see if i do look older than i am

i even needed to seek re-assurance from several people that i dont look `quite as old as the person said`

but its still bugging me

its not just this, my sky high anxiety makes little things bug me and i cant help it

has anyone else dealt with their anxiety making them hyper ocd sensitive?

Buster70
13-05-16, 20:39
Hi , sounds like an insensitive shit ruined your day , try not to dwell on it to much easier said than done I know I've gone over a coment somone has made for days not about my looks though big bald and ugly is the new Brad Pitt and at least no one try's to mug me , if that's you in your profile picture you have got a bit of panda eyes going on , take care

netminder1976
13-05-16, 20:54
I got that a couple weeks ago. Walking the kids in the wagon and a person down the street whom I stopped to talk to asked if I was working out because he said it looked like I was withering away( lost 15 lbs since anxiety started back months ago) . I told him I have bad anxiety sometimes and hadn't been eating. When I told him I was 39 he was like, wow .. I thought you were older than that. I just laughed but I definitely thought about both for the rest of the day and night, made me worry too.

elibabez
13-05-16, 21:16
I got that a couple weeks ago. Walking the kids in the wagon and a person down the street whom I stopped to talk to asked if I was working out because he said it looked like I was withering away( lost 15 lbs since anxiety started back months ago) . I told him I have bad anxiety sometimes and hadn't been eating. When I told him I was 39 he was like, wow .. I thought you were older than that. I just laughed but I definitely thought about both for the rest of the day and night, made me worry too.

well im much younger than that

but i hate that i obsessively worry and worry about it

like non stop

why should it bother me what some random person thinks my age is?

:( i hate that im soo sensitive