PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Fedup79
13-05-16, 18:50
Hi guys me again sorry

On monday i noticed a very small patch of redness on my gum over the top of a bit of wisdom tooth that hasnt errupted. I dont know if it appeared on monday or before but qie panic. Been keeping an eye on it and its not really changed just got darker or paler. Whats conerning me though is that my jaw ear and neck on the same side have been sore and tender and ear needs popped a lot. I can only discribe it like its simillar to a blood blister but not raised. Also feel relally nasal and pressure type sensation in my nose and cheeks (had small amount of blood in snot yesterday)

I have dentist 15th next month and dr a week today, but got myself into a right panic tonight that im trying to control. Im 24 this year, ex smoker, (off of then 3 years only smoked for about 6 years and even at that was not a heavy smoker) dont drink and not a great diet but trying. I know that mouth c is unlikely the cause but that is whats sticking in my mind :(

Please help me calm down xx

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Also the gum around the wisdom tooth seems a bit flappy... Rational sid eof mind says its prob a wee bit of inflamation from wisdom tooth or bit of gum disease.

Oosh
13-05-16, 21:35
Bit of a cold and a bit of soreness on your gum from eating or something. I think I live in a perpetual state of "bits of colds" and gum imperfection. Wouldn't get my alarm bells to 1 on a scale of 1-10. :)

Fedup79
13-05-16, 23:09
Ok thank you. Ive just discovered two bright red patches, look like cuts on the inside of my cheek, only developed over last few days. Cant remember biting my cheek but freaking out and taking a panic attack