PDA

View Full Version : Help plz

Becky2785
13-05-16, 19:23
Any help wanted plz want to know the best medication for intrusive thoughts need to get rid of them they are just horrific and I'm physically sick when they enter my mind. I was on fluoxetine for 9 days before the doctor told me to come straight of them due to intrusive thoughts which I never had until I took the fluoxetine. awful withdraw symptoms and side affects. I have suffered with aniexty for a few years was on flux before and was fine for a few years recently the anixety came back and decided to start back on the meds but it was the worst thing I ever did I have been off the flux 7 days now I do feel alot better but the thoughts are overtaking slowly need help plz

Sorry for the essay needed to rant out a little

Needsupport
22-05-16, 22:57
I wish I could give you the answer to some "quick fix" for OCD. I really do. Do you have OCD? Is this your first encounter with intrusive thoughts? Hopefully it is just a side effect of the drugs and you will feel better. Many people say that CBT and ERP has helped them. I am struggling a lot myself currently so my post is just to tell you that you're not alone. Hopefully someone else can provide a more detailed/helpful response. Hugs!:hugs: