PDA

View Full Version : Pulsimg sensation in stomach and chest

pepperutchie
14-05-16, 01:56
Hi to all i just want to ask if anyone can relate, i have been feeling this pulse like sensation in my tummy specially when lying down that sometimes i feell the urge to cough, i dont know if i describe it preety well but its like a strong pulse that i can feel it in my stomach to chest and throat.

Nicholebear
14-05-16, 05:12
I had a feeling like that in my side. Could just be really bad gas. That's what mine was after I ate a bunch of raw spinach

ServerError
14-05-16, 08:19
I had a feeling like that in my side. Could just be really bad gas. That's what mine was after I ate a bunch of raw spinach

Sounds scrumptious!

MyNameIsTerry
14-05-16, 08:27
Sounds scrumptious!

I don't remember it having that effect on Popeye :D

I know when my anxiety was at higher stages earlier on I would feel my chest thudding a lot and my pulse in various places. I would lie on my side to sleep and my pulse was loud in my ear and it kept me awake.

Adrenaline could be causing some of it, sensitisation could be adding to focussing on it.

Nicholebear
14-05-16, 08:57
I don't remember it having that effect on Popeye :D

I know when my anxiety was at higher stages earlier on I would feel my chest thudding a lot and my pulse in various places. I would lie on my side to sleep and my pulse was loud in my ear and it kept me awake.

Adrenaline could be causing some of it, sensitisation could be adding to focussing on it.

Haha Popeye ate cooked spinach from a can, I ate raw spinach leaves, like the kind you buy in a bag that's sold with all the salad stuff.

Apparently eating it raw in large quantities (like what the amount of lettuce you would eat in a salad) is a big NO GO. Felt like there was something vibrating under my rib cage on my left side. Loads of fun.