PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Cal Bee
14-05-16, 09:52
Hi,
I'm Cal. I've been here before, can't remember if I introduced myself last time.
I relocated last summer and the move and lots of family and professional upheaval have triggered a bout of stress and anxiety I just can't shake off.
I'm struggling to make new friends because all I do is moan and complain! So I've come here for the support I need and hoping to sort of swap and give everyone the support they need in our safe space here.
Looking forward to getting to know you all x

venusbluejeans
14-05-16, 10:03
Hiya Cal Bee and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
16-05-16, 14:41
Good morning Cal Bee. I can understand where you're coming from, because after my first panic attack it opens the door to me having the next one and the next one. But that's how this thing works once the fear hits, the fear of it happening again is more of a trigger than anything else.

The good thing is you are seeking relief and NMP is a great resource and ear for what your suffering. So best to you Cal Bee on overcoming your panic/anxiety.

Beckybecks
16-05-16, 14:57
HI Cal, I can sympathise and understand. Same thing for me. I moved to a new country and being in an unfamiliar place with no friends triggered my anxiety too.
It'll calm down as everything gradually becomes more familiar and you get into a routine in your daily life. But meantime you have friends here. Take care.