PDA

View Full Version : Haven very hard time

jessicalittler79
14-05-16, 22:18
Hello everyone ive been a member here for a very long time have suffer health anx and bad panic attacks ..is it really possible to have over 30 symptoms everyday allday long and panic allday long...i am ready to have a break down i take beta blockers for my fast heart rate i keep fearing there maken me worse which some say they arent gonna make me worse but it does slow down my heart like they should....i will list everything i feel everyday....

Dizzy

Hot and sweaty

Head pressure

Eyes are super werid with pressure in them

Ringing in ears

Fast heart and skips

L
Whole body feels light as a feathe

Legs weak

Heavy tight chest allday

Bad breathing issues

Head aches

Red hot ears

Pins and needles all over

Bad bad balance hard to walk

Cant foucs

The list goes on i could go on allday of what i feel

I always have obbsesive thoughts allday about what could be causing this which are never good things always bad things...and then thoughts sends me into a bad panic which last allday and i do have these feelings allday....

I have in the past ekgs alot of them...echo 3 of them 24 hour monitor 2 times lots lots blood work..chest xrays..and mri and cat scans to ..stress test 2 times which 2 nd one my heart was to fast to finish the test i am so scared and just want someone who can relate

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Can i really be causing all these feelings and symptoms on my own..Idk where else to turn the doctor say anxiety and push me out with meds mind you i am med phobic it waa so hard to take the beta and i fear bad is the beta killing me :(

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Sorry one more thing i do have gallstones i am seeing a surgeon soon for that and i had a baby 4 months ago no other health issues

jessicalittler79
15-05-16, 07:16
Anyone around

jessicalittler79
19-05-16, 20:22
I don't mean to be annyoing to anyone i just was looking for someone to relate with me .

ServerError
19-05-16, 20:28
The simple answer is yes, anxiety can cause all of that. I've certainly felt most of what you describe.

I take beta blockers for my anxiety and I'm happy with what they do. All medications come with the risk of side effects, but beta blockers are generally pretty safe.

jessicalittler79
19-05-16, 20:54
Yea i take beta they do slow heart rate down at times ...just feel ill never get better and feel very defeated

ServerError
19-05-16, 20:59
Have you had therapy of any kind?

There are also other medications you could consider.

jessicalittler79
28-06-16, 05:08
Still feeling so awful

Shazamataz
28-06-16, 06:49
Apart from the burning ears I have all of those symptoms when my anxiety is bad so you're not on your own there.

busterrufus
29-06-16, 09:27
Jessica sorry you feel so bad. I take propranalol and it helps with palpitations and skips to some extent. Struggling myself at the moment, I don't think propranalol is cure, but it helps lots of people by damping down those heart symptoms for a while. Hope you feel better soon.

dale12345
13-08-16, 00:58
I have had pretty much all those symptom asked Dr said it was anxiety.