PDA

View Full Version : A quick one can straining to pass wind give you appendicitis?

Lockey1995
15-05-16, 00:10
I'm sorry for posting here this much but earlier had some really annoying wind that wouldn't come out so I strained a little too hard a few times in an hour lasting 30-40 seconds to pass it and I eventually did however. I'm now worried is it possible to push something into your appendix by straining or am I clutching at straws ? Would probably just pull a muscle ?

I really need to get these worries in check and hit my anxiety soon but I am concerned at this one :(

Josh1234
15-05-16, 04:38
It's better to not even give this ridiculous question a dignified response, but I will. No, it's not possible.

MyNameIsTerry
15-05-16, 06:37
No, but you could give yourself roids if you keep doing that so just let your body deal with it the normal way. It will push it out all on it's own eventually...and without the potential for a change of underwear being involved. :winks:

Fishmanpa
15-05-16, 07:58
Potential "Sharting" situation! :ohmy:

Positive thoughts and poo threads

Lockey1995
15-05-16, 12:34
Aha, yeah today's a new day trying to
Eliminate all these worries now

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

But I did think it was possible as you could push something into it by straining and pushing.

MyNameIsTerry
15-05-16, 12:57
If that were possible, think how dangerous lifting weights would be. Crunches would be a problem too.

The human body is well evolved not to suffer such design flaws. If something like this were possible, it would be very well known...they would be warning against it for people with constipation for a start!

Lockey1995
15-05-16, 15:59
If that were possible, think how dangerous lifting weights would be. Crunches would be a problem too.

The human body is well evolved not to suffer such design flaws. If something like this were possible, it would be very well known...they would be warning against it for people with constipation for a start!

Never thought about it like that .