PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, its pretty late

girlscalmme
15-05-16, 02:55
Hi all I'm Mat, I found my dead father on the 20th of last month and ended up having a panic attack for 20minutes a week later. I'm now always on edge despite taking propanalol. The only thing that seems to calm me is girls, I don't have a girl friend but i have one friend (girl) in particular who has helped me a lot. I'm worried as things get back to "normal" I wont be able to control it. I'm due to start a new job on Monday. Rant over. Any help tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

jessicalittler79
15-05-16, 03:01
Sorry about your dad .hope things get better for you

venusbluejeans
15-05-16, 03:02
Hiya girlscalmme and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

girlscalmme
15-05-16, 03:06
Sorry about your dad .hope things get better for you

Thank you Jess!

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 ----------

Hiya girlscalmme and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

:yesyes: