PDA

View Full Version : Will this get better

Manilow
15-05-16, 06:43
Another morning another Anxiety attack it wakes me from my sleep around 5 am that awful feeling of heart racing can't swallow having to blow my nose of all things those thoughts going around in my head that I don't want to be here anymore then I look st my family pictures and breathe for as long as it takes to calm it down until it gets to a stage I can cope with thanks to everybody Ho has given me messages of kindness and advice here's to a better day x

venusbluejeans
15-05-16, 06:50
Hiya Manilow and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

jessicalittler79
15-05-16, 06:57
Hello just wanted to say welcome ..and your not alone as I wake every morning at 5:45 am on the dot with my heart beating around 150-160 sometimes higher ..I am on beta blockers but it takes about 20 min to kick in ...have u been to doctors or are I on any meds

Manilow
15-05-16, 08:17
Hi I was on beater blockers for a while as I had the anxiety for the whole day but thankfully it's only the morning now so I'm getting better I am on antidepressants at the moment but trying to find the right balance

Manilow
16-05-16, 06:03
Here we go again a really bad attack today thought I couldn't breathe wish I could crawl into a hole when I'm this bad I feel I can't go on its so tough but I'll carry on. Hope your all having a better day take care x

Manilow
19-05-16, 07:25
This morning was a bit better thank goodness was able to rid the awful feelings of anxiety after around an hour here's to a better day tomorrow stay strong everyone

Beckybecks
19-05-16, 08:22
I find the best thing to do with this morning anxiety is get up and do some exercise or go for a walk to work off the adrenaline. It does get better!

Manilow
23-05-16, 06:29
I Beckybecks thanks so much for the advice I will try that and I hope it does get better I'm sure it will here's hoping x