PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck Today

Victory2016
16-05-16, 13:24
I am going to go to my church today to help volunteer for a food drive. I feel very anxious and nervous as I haven't been around a lot of people yet. I hope I make it through the day. I will just stay as long as I can. Most of the stuff I have been doing out of the house has just been with myself, so I feel ok doing it. I just keep telling myself I will get through this. I got this! Their is nothing to be anxious about.

Hope everyone has a good day! :bighug1:

danithegirl
16-05-16, 14:13
Good luck! You'll be awesome!!! :)

Noivous
16-05-16, 14:49
God luck, Victory2016! :)

Going out and doing something like you are is soo therapeutic. You'll soon get over the initial jitters and be glad you are doing it. Plus is a worthy cause.

N.

netminder1976
16-05-16, 15:44
Good luck. I think you'll do fine and then feel much better about yourself afterwards.

Victory2016
16-05-16, 20:14
Thank you all!!! Well I made it from 9:00am to 2:00pm. I struggled at bit, but I got through it. I definitely feel better that I was actually doing something good!

Noivous
17-05-16, 02:37
I definitely knew you would. That's great! When I'm dreading something like an event or anything where I'm stressed about it I always feel better when I go through with it. And I do believe the more one does that the easier (and you may even come to enjoy it) it gets.

N.