PDA

View Full Version : Never Felt This Feeling Before?

GregHarly
17-05-16, 06:05
I've had panic attacks most of my life and I know how to deal with them, but I got an attack the other day that was different than anyone I've ever had. Normally with panic attacks I get a sudden wave of panic over me, I relax and let it take over my body, and once I don't react and freak out,it goes away but this was different.

It was if my nerves were amplified and instead of just being nervous they were amplified. Feels like a bunch of nervousness just running through my body that makes you scared and almost want to cry, but it definitely is very similar to a panic attack in feeling. Got it the other day to the point where I had to lay down because it felt like I was going to pass out. About a week later after being prescribed lorazepam and other meds to calm me down, I got it again.
I've been severely depressed/anxious for a while now and my senses/nervous system is more sensitive if that makes any sense. Has anybody else experienced this?

Petesy
17-05-16, 11:48
I've had panic attacks most of my life and I know how to deal with them, but I got an attack the other day that was different than anyone I've ever had. Normally with panic attacks I get a sudden wave of panic over me, I relax and let it take over my body, and once I don't react and freak out,it goes away but this was different.

It was if my nerves were amplified and instead of just being nervous they were amplified. Feels like a bunch of nervousness just running through my body that makes you scared and almost want to cry, but it definitely is very similar to a panic attack in feeling. Got it the other day to the point where I had to lay down because it felt like I was going to pass out. About a week later after being prescribed lorazepam and other meds to calm me down, I got it again.
I've been severely depressed/anxious for a while now and my senses/nervous system is more sensitive if that makes any sense. Has anybody else experienced this?

Try this out Greg http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVzz6_TXOsIEKzPrlb9IHh1-WWDKMFazP

lizard514
25-05-16, 17:55
Ive had this happen to me, it was random after not having a panic attack for a while, it felt like my body wanted to do it's normal panic thing but the medication I was on tried to fight it, it was different and the only thing that made me feel better was laying down trying to nap and calm down.. lasted a long time too even after the nap/ relaxation period. I went back to a few things I used to do like take a bubble bath with some Epsom salts and listen to a guided meditation, sounds silly but it works well. Are you exercising.. cardio honestly is what has been helping me recently