PDA

View Full Version : please help, body vibrating

insideout20
17-05-16, 09:02
i have posted here before but i am getting more scared this is to do with my heart.

on and off for the past few weeks i get episodes of my body vibrating, i can feel it in my legs, tummy but the scariest is along my chest, i thought it was the nexium i was taking but i stopped taking this 2 days ago and last night i didnt have it until i woke uop in the middle of the night with heartburn and i took lemon, water, baking soda and apple cider vinegar then it started

is this a problem with the heart ? its not in one particular area but it feels strongest at my chest, i have had this in my legs and bum before on and off for many years but never my chest

please help

ankietyjoe
17-05-16, 11:01
It's quite normal with anxiety, and I'm sure lots of people have similar symptoms.

I have it across my chest and upper back mostly, but also around my waist and legs too. Mine is more of a fine tremor, but can also feel like a slower vibration too. From what I can gather it's closely connected with muscle tension.

insideout20
17-05-16, 11:25
thanks for your reply, did a doc ever confirm this ? its just so strange like what causes it ? i started looking up google and about heart disease etc and it has worried me, the funny thing is i have been feeling much better since this has started, i was thinking maybe its something good, a release of tension or something but thats wishfull thinking

ankietyjoe
17-05-16, 12:06
I did mention that my research led me to conclude it's related to muscle tension.

Also, NEVER GOOGLE!!!!!! :winks: