PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety after catching an STD

86littlebear
17-05-16, 15:17
I have been with my current partner three years. I was tested before I met my partner and was all Clear when I met him he told me he had got tested and was clear I trusted that.
A few weeks ago I was in extreme pelvic pain and losing clots my partner took me to hospital and they diagnosed me with chlamida and pelvic inflammatory disease.
They said I may have had this a while and got re infected again I'm so ashamed my partner did not seem shocked about it and said he may have had it as hadn't been tested for years we both agreed to let it go and not blame each other. I was so poorly and had the long wait of hiv results which made me actually vomit incase I had it very worrying time for me .
Since then I'm still
Getting pains in my lower pelvis and back and and my stomach is still tender I've finished my tablets now but I don't know why I'm still getting pains all the time . I'm so scared its cancer I'm 29 and have conviced myself it's kidney or ovarian cancer and the doctors have missed it .
I keep going the doctors and they won't scan me I also have a copper coil in still which I don't think is helping me at all pain wise I'm so scared of getting ill again like I was I live in this fear daily I feel like this STD has totally ruined my life and I'm getting bad panic attacks please help