PDA

View Full Version : BBC Looking for Phobics

BBC
12-03-07, 10:43
Is your phobia destroying your life, ruining your relationships or getting in the way of your happiness? If YES, then fear not! The BBC is looking for people to take part in a second series of their groundbreaking programme The Panic Room which aims to help people overcome their worst phobias and alter their lives for the better. Leading experts will guide you through the latest treatments and using new, highly successful techniques, they will train your mind to overcome your phobia and dramatically change your life FOREVER!

So if you want the opportunity to face your fear and overcome it then don’t hesitate to contact The Panic Room on 0808 100 4999 or e-mail panicroom@bbc.co.uk today!

NPS_Paul
12-05-07, 11:52
I have e mailed and look forward to the bbc's reply. I hope others will feel able to do the same.

blackie
23-05-07, 19:13
Hiya
Do you think they would do the panic room as the phobia?. It looks scary in there. Dont think agorophobia will really work though. I mean what would you put in the boxes.lol
Hope you get a reply paul
Blackie

Alabasterlyn
23-05-07, 19:16
Hiya
Dont think agorophobia will really work though. I mean what would you put in the boxes.lol

Blackie

I was just thinking the same :)