PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Nickyjc77
17-05-16, 22:12
Hi Im back after some time away . I'm Nicola I suffer from lots of different things and most recently have been diagnosed with bulimia . Strang as I have a vomiting fear too . My life has been rather difficult sexually abused as a child then physically and sexually abused by my ex . I'm way too trusting when it comes to friends too and also think I say too much about myself leaving me open to nasty people with horrid opinions . I'm a mad runner too I've so far ran 17 half marathons and ran London marathon 3 times . So if I do go on about running I'm sorry xx anyway just to say it's great to be back and a massive hello to you all xx

venusbluejeans
17-05-16, 22:17
Hiya Nickyjc77 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
19-05-16, 15:14
Good morning Nickyjc77. Just as Venus said, welcome to NMP I hope the resources here can help you. It would be simple for me to say, that you seem to recognize your problem areas so finding a fix should be easy. But it isn't. Too many times we repeat the same patterns we always do. I know in my life I seem to do the same stupid over and over.

But the important point is you see a problem. Fixing ourselves is never easy so my best advice would be to follow what your "gut" tells you. In other words, if a situation doesn't feel right, change it.

Nickyjc77, I wish you the best on finding your best you. I always wished I could run. But as a child I had severe respiratory issues which now keep me from outright running. But I do enjoy my daily walks, I may not be able to keep up with my daughter (the runner, athlete) but I so enjoy nature. Again, Best to you and Welcome.