PDA

View Full Version : Back again

joolee
12-03-07, 12:43
:mad: Hi joolee here AGAIN...... yep they have come back again its so bugging i thought i was over the buggers . I have been having them since the weekend they came on all of a sudden i hate ectopics they can make you feel so stressed even when stress is causing mine probably i think i know how they came we have just got a new puppy a choc lab he is called Chester my son named him as he is a early birthday present for him but we all wanted a dog though it is a bit stressful in the house all day just now with him and my youngest daughter she is nearly 2 i also have three other kids 13 years, 9 years,and 5 years so its a busy house at the moment lol. My hubby helps out when he gets in from work as well though. Anyway just thought i would moan on here as i have no one to moan at about the ectopics at the moment lol.
Love Julie xxxx:winks:

Stu M
12-03-07, 13:15
Hi Julie,

Sorry to hear you feeling a bit off again, I think im in the same boat, been good for a while, then had a bad episode one night and I feel ive gone a few steps back and Im fearing the worst again.

Try to keep your mind on the fact they have got better in the past, thats what im trying to do. Im sure they will fade again, we are obviously pre-disposed to get these buggers when we are stressed :mad:

Hope it gets better for you again soon.

Stu

joolee
12-03-07, 18:47
:) Thanks for that Stu i keep trying to ignore them but they are winning tonight i think they are here just now as i am a bit exhausted with the new puppy and kiddies lol my hubby has took the kids to their aunts for a visit just now so i am going to have a relaxing bath (i hope lol). Hope you are feeling better soon as well i will try to think about all the times i have beaten them before its hard eh but i know at the back of my mind that we can do it. Take care love Julie xx:winks:

nomorepanic
12-03-07, 19:04
Julie

Have a good moan here - we don't mind atall.

Hope you feel better soon - here's a ((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))

shaz01
12-03-07, 21:49
Hi Julie,

Yea they are a total pain, thats the ectopics and not the pup lol I am going thru a rough time with them the now and its good to have a moan about them. I have the dentist tomorrow so that will be me back to square one. Anyhow I hope things are settling down and try and rest as much as you can!!

Take care

Shaz x

Stu M
12-03-07, 23:22
Hi Julie,

Hope youve had a relaxing evening and your feeling a bit better :)

Keep smiling and being positive. :yesyes:

Stu

Piglet
12-03-07, 23:28
Meg once told me to try and view ectopics as no more important than a run of sneezes and for some reason that has really helped me.:D

Piglet :flowers:

joolee
13-03-07, 11:25
Thankyou Nicola,Shaz,Stu and Piglet they did go away last night after a bath but today they are back and i have been feeling all sore i keep thinking its the ectopics thats making me feel rough i dont know i hav ebeen feeling sick today and getting the ectopics as well is making me worry more i suppose i have to keep telling myself they are here because i feel run down just now eh anyway thanks again love Julie xxx

edwardthebear
13-03-07, 14:20
Hi Joolee, It is so disheartening when you are free of ectopics for a while and then they suddenly return like an uninvited guest, I have experienced the associated range of emotions due to this many times myself.
It's the same old vicious circle they always set off, ectopics leading to worry, leading to anxiety, hence more ectopics.
A Cardiologist who once examined me said with a shrug of the shoulders "They are just something that you are prone to, they will come and go from time to time ". The same will be true of you and all the other posters who experience these horrible things.
I really hope you are feeling better soon. Best Wishes xxx

joolee
14-03-07, 11:16
:) Thankyou Edward, today they have been there but i feel i can manage them a lot better today i feel that now they are about to go away well i hope so lol i have the doctors tomorrow so i will mention it to her i am going for a different thing but i will say about them just to reassure myself AGAIN lol thanks again love Julie xxx:D