PDA

View Full Version : Floaters, showers of them

Beauch22
18-05-16, 17:47
I've had floaters for 2 months now started at same time in both eyes, they are very bad like a shower of stringy black lines tons and tons. I can't even go outside with out glasses now. What could this be a brain Tumor ? They started at exact same time in both eyes. My eyes are extremely watery lately aswell please help !!! Anxiety about going to eye doctor because of brain Tumor fears and cost wise for eye exam

Fishmanpa
18-05-16, 18:06
You've been reassured repeatedly and the consensus is it's not a brain tumor or any other sinister physical issue.

You said you would go to the doctor after your finals (how did you do btw?) but apparently that hasn't happened. The ball is in your court. Time to seek some help for the illness you do have (health anxiety).

Good luck and as always

Positive thoughts

almamatters
18-05-16, 18:31
I get floaters and also weird shiny light type sensations in my eyes, i don't have a brain tumour and according to an optician I have perfect vision. I tend to get them when I'm tired or stressed.

Beauch22
18-05-16, 19:46
They are so bad I see maybe 40 of them at a time, I need glasses just to go outside and they never go away

Fishmanpa
18-05-16, 19:54
Wow ~sigh~ it's apparent this isn't helping at all :( Good luck to you Beauch. I hope you get to the bottom of your symptoms.

Positive thoughts