PDA

View Full Version : Tingling on left side of head (above eyebrow)

Tealover85
18-05-16, 21:32
Hi everyone. I'm 31, don't smoke, am not overweight and I've been experiencing tingling in my forehead for a few days especially above my left eyebrow and I keep worrying that it's pressure building and I'm going to have a stroke. I also have a strange sensation in and around my eye. I also feel very tired and the odd sharp pain around my head. Has anyone ever had these symptons before? I can't stop worrying that I'm going to have a stroke. Is this just anxiety? My doctor says it is but I don't believe him :weep: :-(

Fishmanpa
18-05-16, 23:31
Hi everyone. I'm 31, don't smoke, am not overweight and I've been experiencing tingling in my forehead for a few days especially above my left eyebrow and I keep worrying that it's pressure building and I'm going to have a stroke. I also have a strange sensation in and around my eye. I also feel very tired and the odd sharp pain around my head. Has anyone ever had these symptons before? I can't stop worrying that I'm going to have a stroke. Is this just anxiety? My doctor says it is but I don't believe him :weep: :-(

Based on the fact that a medical professional has assessed it as anxiety and tingling being a very common anxiety symptom (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Numbness_or_tingling_in_hands_and_feet), along with the fact that you're posting on an anxiety forum, I would agree with the medical professional.

Positive thoughts