PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Introduction

Iloner
19-05-16, 17:01
Hi everyone,

I'm Iloner, but you can call me Mark :D
I think I have anxiety for a long time, but just recently, I start to see it affect my life, so I'm here, looking for support and hoping that I can help others in return :)

venusbluejeans
19-05-16, 17:06
Hiya Iloner and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

HalfJack
20-05-16, 03:28
Welcome!

moorken
22-05-16, 13:08
Hi Mark, we hope we can help you here! :-)

Noivous
22-05-16, 15:20
Welcome friend.

Wishitaway
22-05-16, 15:21
Hi Mark,

I'm glad you've come for support, hope we can be of some help. I'm also new here!

labhaoise
22-05-16, 16:31
hi mark,
welcome i'm a newbie myself. l,m louise and i am too suffering from anxiety amongst other things.

Iloner
09-08-16, 16:01
Thank you for your warm welcome :D
If you guys don't mind I would like to ask for help here rather than create a new topic.

So it's been awhile since my last post, at that time, I was really exhausted physically and emotionally. I took a new job and it turned out to be a wrong decision and I was so stressed, in the end I decided to quit that job and allowed myself taking a break to do whatever I want. But 3 months later, here I am, still feel horrible, whatever I decide to do always let to a question mark.

The worst part I think that, I always try to look around find everyone else live a better life than me. You know the quote: 'Life begins at the end of your comfort zone' right, that just exactly where I am now, lock myself in my comfort zone.

I even afraid to get up in the morning since I know it just the "same old brand new day" . Going out is another love-hate thing for me, I love long distance walking, but it takes me a good energy to actually do it.

I just want want to live a peaceful life, but now I'm drowning in my depression, can anyone help me please? :(

Kuatir
09-08-16, 16:38
Hi Mark.

To start with... have you been to see a doctor and get some support? If you haven't you should. Managing mental health can be tough, but you can do it.

Iloner
10-08-16, 10:22
@Kuatir: Hi Kuatir.
I have see a doctor, but I have met a meditation consultant and it doesn't help much.
I have a bad experience with doctors since all doctor I have met ofter take my symptoms so lightly. Like, I just start to tell them what happened and they can almost jump to conclusion.