PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain!

Gemma809
20-05-16, 18:24
I posted nt long ago about constant heart palpatations and other symptoms chest pain, shaking, back pain, tingling in arms. Well I did start to feel better for about a week and then last Saturday night I got back pain which I worried about and since then my anxiety is back having heart palpatations, chest pain and the back pain. I actually havnt got the heart palpatations really but I've got back ache/pain all on my upper back and I've been having headaches and it feels like pressure and it's making my ears ache and today my face has had abit of pain and jaw ache. Also I've got chest pain quite a lot which my mum told me was indegestion but I can't stop worrying! Are these chest pains and weird head aches anxiety?

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

The head ache weird feeling is all over my head sometimes in diff places and it's all above my ears goog near my temples. Anyone else having these symptoms or should I be worried?

ankietyjoe
20-05-16, 22:59
I bet 50% of the people here have pains like that all the time. I know I do! All over the place.

If you're worried, it's a good idea to get yourself down to the GP to have a check up. Once you have the all clear (which you will) then remind yourself of that every time you worry again in the future.