PDA

View Full Version : White spots in stool

StarsDie
20-05-16, 21:45
I now have white spots in my stool and I have rectum pain.

I can't get it checked out by a doctor as I'm not covered.

This seems like colon cancer. I'm screwed. Oh well.

Nicholebear
20-05-16, 21:55
If it's only happened once there is no need to be concerned, it may just be something you've eaten. Give it a day or two and if it persists try eating some yogurt.

StarsDie
21-05-16, 18:48
I've had it for the past 3 weeks. To go along with abdominal pain, bouts of diarrhea and constipation, prostate pain, rectal pain and thin stools. I thought it was just something I was eating, but it has persisted this whole time.

Beckybecks
21-05-16, 19:00
Have you considered that it could be IBS? Keep a food diary to see what triggers the symptoms. You can buy OTC remedies to help with symptoms

StarsDie
21-05-16, 19:25
I've had IBS for years. But this is measurably worse and I have never had white spots in my stool and pain that has lasted more than a few hours. This has been pushing a month.

Mojo61
21-05-16, 20:29
Does the USA not have a Public Health Service for those who don't have private medical insurance? :ohmy:

StarsDie
21-05-16, 20:52
TMI warning.

My sex life is pretty much toast now as every time I attempt it, I get sharp prostate, rectal and abdominal pain.

A year of physical ailments and it just keeps getting worse and worse, no end in sight and no diagnosis.

I'm screwed. I'm throwing in the towel and I'm going to just let whatever it is take my life. I'm tired of everything.

Thanks for all the help here.

Nicholebear
21-05-16, 21:06
You could have something as simple as a parasite causing your symptoms. You need to go to an urgent care and have them do a stool sample to find out.

If you can't afford health insurance there are government programs that let you have it for free, like I live in Oklahoma and people that cant afford health insurance sign up for sooner care.